36 Hours On Fogo Island Newfoundland & Labrador Fogo Island Newfoundland & Labrador. I’m...Read More
Author: Christopher Rudder
Latest Podcast Episode
What would you do if…
While studying in Oslo, you decide to fly out to Croatia for the weekend and back in class by Monday for an exam. The only thing is a volcano erupting in Iceland, grounded all flights leaving you grounded.
About The Guest(s)
Christopher Mitchell is a Canadian travel writer and content creator based in Toronto but he’s laid roots in Oslo, Seoul, Istanbul and a few other spots. He’s been writing about and documenting his travels for about ten years. He’s visited 80 countries along the way and has no plans on stopping anytime soon.
Resources. Tips & Tricks:
- Pay attention to travel advisories
- The difference between a good story and a bad story is pretty slim
- Things don’t always go right went travelling. Stay open-minded
- When on a tropical island try the mango ;)
Related Blog Posts, Podcast Episodes & Books:
- One Day in Oslo, Norway – A Quick-Hitting Oslo Itinerary – Traveling Mitch
- Things To See In Oslo In 2 Days (Viking Approved) – Rudderless Travel
As much as I hate to say this but I’m encouraging people to stay at home and refrain from travelling for pleasure in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. In addition to creating more local content (from my Ontario, Canada) I’m working hard updating my existing content so that when it is safe to travel again you’ll have some kick-ass travel itineraries to help you plan your much-needed vacation!
Stay Safe & Stay Healthy