Ep. 000: Start Here | Introducing The Travel Horror Stories Podcast
What would you do if…
- That taxi cab driver suddenly decides to take you way off the destination route.
- That delicious paella you ate while in Madrid is starting to churn in your stomach.
- That Airbnb rental with all the pretty pictures turns out to be the accommodation rental from hell.
- You’re about to pay for that lovely souvenir when you realize your wallet and your passport are missing
- That short cut you took has brought you down a sketchy alleyway and you are not alone
- While on that guided ATV tour you crash, break your arm and need to be hospitalized
We all love a good horror story.
But anyone with a passport can tell you what a real scary story and that is where the Travel Horror Stories Podcasts begin.
I’ve pulled together thousands of travel bloggers, travel bloggers, travel writers and travel influencers as well as professionals in the travel and tourism space. Together they share travel horror stories then discuss what they did right, what they did wrong and what they could have done differently.
We always say hindsight is 20/20, right?
The Travel Horror Stories podcast is a show that listens to real stories from travel bloggers and travellers just like you then unpack those stories to discuss safety tricks prevention treats horror hacks and follow-up tactics.
The goal is to turn travel nightmares into dreams of beaches sunshine and margaritas.
If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, join the mailing list so you don’t miss a single story.
Also, join the Facebook group where we discuss those stories further and share other experiences.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product, I may earn a commission. This commission comes at no extra cost to you. Please remember that I never recommend a product just for the commission — I only recommend something I genuinely believe in, trust and/or use personally. The small income I make here will help in maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support