P.S. Trisha Velarmino, Is On Her Way
Choosing to be somewhere else
I am not traveling. I just choose to be somewhere else, all the time. Trisha
Learning about yourself
While learning about others through travel
Navigating through life in your twenties is hard enough. How do you add the stresses of travel and a travel blog to that equation?
Share one of your favourite travel stories. How do these type of experiences change you as a person?
- What are your top 5 travel rules that you follow every time you travel and why?
- Do not be cheap on food.
- Food should be experiential. Not something that fills your stomach when you are hungry.
- Stay with a local family to learn how to cook and speak the language.
- Always call home.
- Make beautiful mistakes and forgive yourself.
- What are your top travel hacking tips and tricks?
- Flying with budget airlines will make you spend more.
- Staying in places longer (an area or a region) will stretch your financial capability
- Always have a copy of your passport (digital/print) and take a photo of your entry/exit stamp as you get them.
- What are your top 5 travel things you must bring in your carry on, purse and/or satchel?
- A book
What is your most prized souvenir you bought while abroad and what’s its story?
Where are you off to next and what are hoping to experience, eat, see and/or learn?
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product, I may earn a commission. This commission comes at no extra cost to you. Please remember that I never recommend a product just for the commission — I only recommend something I genuinely believe in, trust and/or use personally. The small income I make here will help in maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!