Ep. 024: Surviving Getting Sick While Traveling Abroad
What would you do if…
Surviving getting sick while travelling abroad. What would you do if you travelled to a foreign country for business? The night before you get so sick that you need to be hospitalized
Resources, Tips & Tricks:
- Insurance, Insurance, Insurance – make sure you have travel insurance. You never know what can happen.
- Call the insurance company if you can and let them know that you are going to the hospital and which hospital you are at.
- At times the insurance can confirm that are in or going to a good hospital
- Make sure any over the counter medication you bring with you is not expired
- Your credit card may already have insurance.
- If you have a known condition, make sure your credit card covers it
- If you have allergies and specific allergies to certain medications be sure to keep that info on you. And make sure to have that information translated into the language of the country(s) you are visiting.
- Always make sure you have wifi (local SIM Card or portable WIFI like Skyroam
- Always let people know where you are
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product, I may earn a commission. This commission comes at no extra cost to you. Please remember that I never recommend a product just for the commission — I only recommend something I genuinely believe in, trust and/or use personally. The small income I make here will help in maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support