What would you do if…
While travelling abroad with your partner for about three years your relationship starts to break down, resulting in breaking up while abroad
Resources, Tips & Tricks:
- Travel accelerates the natural progression of a relationship
- Through travel, you will learn a lot about yourself.
You’ll also learn a lot about the person you’re travelling with
- Travel inherently put you in stressful situations (out of your comfort zone, no familiarity, no stability – stuff will always go wrong)
- Not being on the same page with regards to the trip can lead to problems
- Not being on the same page with regards to finances can lead to problems
- When travelling long term you are going to spend 24 hours with each other.
- A lot of the listed issue can occur when travelling with friends as well
- The easiest way to avoid problems is by having good communication
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product, I may earn a commission. This commission comes at no extra cost to you. Please remember that I never recommend a product just for the commission — I only recommend something I genuinely believe in, trust and/or use personally. The small income I make here will help in maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support