Airmiles Travel Redemption OR Travel Sin
Airmiles Travel RedemptionAs soon as you start talking about points, miles and rewards I start tuning out…. Oh Wait, what were we talking about again? Right points, rewards cards, and air miles travel redemption. So I’m all for great deals and cheap flights. In fact, it is the key motivator for taking short trips, mini breaks and/or going on weekend travel getaways.
- Why is it a good idea to incorporate points and miles into your saving strategy and mindset?
- What are all the different ways you can collect points and miles and what can they be used for?
- Sign-up bonuses
- Everyday spending
- Bonus categories
- Shopping portals
- Dining programs
- Referral bonuses
- Airfare purchases
- In-Flight purchases
- Award travel
- Apply towards travel
- Buy gift cards
- Car rentals and hotel stays
- Bid on unique experiences
- Statement credit
- Donate to charity
- Transfer points to another loyalty program
- What is the best way to implement these points saving programs in an effective and stress-free way? I mean is spread sheets really the answer?
- Credit card name
- Credit card date approved
- Minimum spend requirement
- Minimum spend deadline
- Bonus amount and when points/miles will post
- As a beginner what’s the best way to get started, what’s needed and what needs to be maintained?
About Danielle: Danielle Desir is a Travel Finance Strategist that uses her financial background and knack for financial planning to encourage affording travel. On The Thought Card, Danielle shares planning strategies, saving tips, flight deals and even talks about her student loan repayment journey.
About the Thought Card. The Thought Card is a travel finance blog that specializes in affording travel and making it a financial priority in your life. The Thought Card shares travel planning and saving strategies, cheap flight deals and practical personal finance tips like how to pay off your student loan debt and save for
Using the latest travel apps, technology, and gear, Christopher takes a city; sees the sights, tastes the food, smells the roses, hears the stories and feels the love…all in 48 hours. Then, using videography & editing, photography and writing he retells and shares those stories with his readers and viewers. Welcome to Rudderless Travel.
Read more about Christopher here: Being Rudderless With Christopher Rudder and here: Rudderless Travel gets nominated for the Leibster Award.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product, I may earn a commission. This commission comes at no extra cost to you. Please remember that I never recommend a product just for the commission — I only recommend something I genuinely believe in, trust and/or use personally. The small income I make here will help in maintaining this blog. Thanks for your support!